sticky menu bar

SCHOOL GIRL

Not really that preppy but slightly it is, I think. Despite the scorching heat of the sun, I still managed to wear this blazer (or actually it's a blouse not a blazer). It helps that it covers my upper skin from being burned by Mr. Sun. I think light  colors during blazing (blazing? exaggerated lang! haha.) afternoons are just friendly to outfitters' semblance and to public viewers' too. Summer is indeed the perfect season to play with pastel. Bright neons too are cool when you're more playful with colors. I hadn't tried any neon yet, soon maybe haha.

Before this Holy Week came, we had done rush hours in school for our graduation concerns. All those agenda were spontaneous! Me and my classmate/friend/neighborhood had abruptly receiving text messages relating to school clearances and the like saying that today is the deadline, etc. Bad vibes right? Haha! To think that..."What? They'd just announced it today, duh? G-r-r. Hassle! :O" But to me, it seems no big deal at all. Obviously, 'cause that means---dressing up again. lol! Plus I'm starting to be in doldrums state now and I hate that! But replacing that dullness is this new love addiction (blogging) that I found. :)

OMG Glittery barbie pink nail polish.

This is what I really missed doing! Isn't it look so school girl? Remember those times when your mane's full of clips and ribbons around? At kung anu-anong klaseng pagtatali pa yung mga yun haha! I constantly hearing from others (often those new faces I meet) until now this terms, "You have lots of patience doing that huh." Now it swiftly popped on my mind, back then during elementary and high school days, I'm always called to fix someone's hair, classmates of course. And yes I eagerly accept it, I enjoy. At ang mabenta is yung french braid :D They say I'm an expert when it comes to hair....No, I'm not. Humble? No, it's just that I'm really not. Yes I can, it's a hobby you know. But I'm not that knowledgeable enough. Wish I am though. :) And this ribbon is inclined with the dress not on the blouse.

Okay, sorry for wearing wrong footwear. Wrong [just] cause of the post title. lol. For it to be more school girl look, white oxford shoes with socks will be A-OK. I think so yes. Haha. And a petite backpack bag rather than this sling bag. 

Have a blessed Holy Week guys! :)

39 comments:

  1. You look just gorgeous! Love this dress x
    Charlotte
    www.winstonandwillow.com
    www.facebook.com/winstonandwillow
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4262221/winston-willow

    ReplyDelete
  2. good idea to use the blouse as a coverup. much lighter and cooler than a blazer! pretty dress!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! If you're into braids, you should check out norwegian braids, it's actually pretty cute, alot of hollywood actresses do their hair with norwegian braids:)

    www.unholystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! Haha! I've seen it, gonna try on that norwegian braid soon :D
      Thanks there!

      Delete
  4. I'm in love with your hair and the owl ring :)

    Khadijat of Youth Savage

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty pictures! That is a beautiful dress and I love that cute owl ring :)

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely!!!

    http://zoblanche.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. your hair looks great!

    http://rachwillow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an adorable outfit - I love the colors! ;)
    Also loving your hair and owl ring

    Enter my StyleGodis jewelry giveaway here!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely outfit! Loving your hairstyle :)
    Maya - Archistas

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice Blog dear! And oh! i like your polka dots dress. i'm dying to have! T.T Anyway, stay pretty!

    xoxo,
    itsczarinna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This outfit is so cute!
    and mint green is one of my favourite colours too :)
    I love the ruffles and little bow on your blouse.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your outfit is really nice! The setting is also great!

    http://silverwriting818.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a beautiful dress!!

    Would you like to follow each other?

    xx
    Sophisticated Lace

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful dress!! You look wonderful! We’re now following you via gfc and bloglovin :)

    Hope you visit us and follow back if you like!
    Sytyle by Three Blog
    Facebook
    Win an amazing bag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you guys!! :) Really appreciate it! Browsing at your blog now :)

      Delete