sticky menu bar

OUT OF BOREDOM POST // SUNRAYS


So my previous post talks about this. Make-up session with myself. :D These were taken last week, as in I'm done for school works deadlines, I even fully cleaned my room and rearranged stuff easily. I'm so alone in the house just lying on the sofa resting and thinking what to do next. On the spur of the moment, I thought of our nearly graduation day. What to wear? How will be the hairdo? And most probably, the make-up. Haha! Yes, I am that so preparing for it. I don't know but I normally do such, like thinking what to wear plus the hairdo on that coming occasion pero ilang days or sometimes weeks pa naman before that comes. I'm so used to it. :D

Back to the collage, noticed the differences? First time ever. I'm a very newbie in doing this, still practicing! Told you, such a late bloomer. :)

This is my interpretation of using nude matte lipstick. Natural look. Good for everyday make-up routine. For me, I see it looked modest.


Light pink creamy lipstick are flawless. It's very young-lady-like. 

It's not really so red. De rigueur means "required by fashion or trends" and I could sense that most fashion junkies have red lipstick on their make-up kit. I declare haha. Kidding!
Colors really give meaning, agree?
And wait, there's more! Ganito ako ka-bored. :D

Sunrays are good but not on skin! :)
And these cosmetics are my mom's.
So guys, what do you think? Which is better and suits best? 

By the way, hope you enjoy listening to my Blog Song for the Week. :)

7 comments:

  1. Gorge - love that brighter lipstick color, perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!
    love your hair!

    xoxo,
    nativeflowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so pretty! I love all your looks! YOur hair is so pretty. How did you do that? I need to learn!

    xx
    www.FashionHotBox.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Emma! <3 The hair? I actually had it digitally permed, but you could also do it yourself with the use of flat iron. So maybe I need to do tutorial for you then? Haha! I'd love to <3

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete