sticky menu bar

MAKE PEACE

Just a usual shirt&jeans get-up on an ordinary day. I'm acquainted that black's not usually for summer season.  The weather is hot and when you wear black it's like you're feeling hotter. Haha! (as they say). Well, it still depends on the mood. And in here, my top is sort of sheer-like so it's still comfortable to wear during a hot day. These pants are originally dark blue-gray denim and because they're super old already (you know when a jeans get old, it fades), I altered it instead of throwing it away or make it as rags(?) haha. Colored it orange for a change 'cause I don't usually have orange clothes. Just like I did on my other super old jeans.
Cosé bag | Genevieve Gozum belt | T-shirt (gifted) |
 I also missed fixing my hair like this before I got it digitally permed. Lastly, Make Peace, shouts my shirt! :)


Liking this song! Goodnight guys! 

9 comments:

  1. love the pants <3

    cinwilsoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award :)
    http://elenasofiastocco.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thanks Elena! Greatly appreciated that. :))

      Delete
  3. Those peach jeans are so lovely! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree with Lauren, those peach shades! Now, I want to buy one. Haha. I also like the dog tag with heart thing. :)

    xo kisty.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete