sticky menu bar

BAROQUE

I already told you numerous times how I love this color so much, not only turquoise but the entire blue family. I think I should divert my color taste for a while, my blog posts has been full of blue! But I'm not feeling blue, okay? Hahaha! I was so excited to wear this baroque skirt when it arrived home and because Sunday is nearly coming, I opted to wear it on a Sunday Mass. Then I thought the print on the skirt was kinda perfectly matched on going to His mansion. :) But of course, I wore it below par than in the photos. You know, house rules. My new flats that I bought for Php180 (such a steal again!) are comfortable enough to walk around. I love the design and the clear part on the side. The plastic part is so soft they don't hurt my skin.

Forever21 black bangle
Top from mom
Flats from Bok store
Chicnova baroque skirt
Get my look here

Also my hair was untied to hide the peek-a-boo of this dress. House rules again. But it's nice I had my own air conditioner (haha) so it's not super hot at all during the Mass. :)



BE UPDATED ON


25 comments:

  1. Very beautiful outfit ;) Lovely blouse ;)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you gabusiek! :) Yeah lovely blouse it is :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hey there Milex! Thanks! Your new post, love the all white outfit. :)

      Delete
  3. your outfit is beautiful, I fell in love with your skirt, really...
    kisses and , I think we should follow like you suggest, but we should follow in gfc and socials, what do you think? I also wanted to talk to you about a category I named “my guests”, you shoul read more about it and maybe you could be part of it: http://petitgraphie.blogspot.com/2013/03/new-category-my-guests.html
    Let´s stay in touch ok!
    Kisses
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Me too and I can't wait to wear the skirt again :)
      I'd definitely check out your blog too.

      Delete
  4. I love your skirt! It's amazing! :)
    Wanna follow each other? Let me know, I'll follow back for sure :)

    http://www.iamsophiasanchez.com/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6790385/head-over-heels

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Sophia! Checking your blog now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. really cute outfit! great combo with the skirt and top :)

    NEW POST: www.chriissydollxo.com
    Let's connect at GFC and BLOGLOVIN'

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice skirt :) thanks for visiting my blog btw. would you like us to get connected via GFC or bloglovin? great day!

    http://thebudgetfashionseeker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow,amazing outfit...I really like your pretty blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    LOvely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you want to put your link here so that I could check? :)

      Delete
  9. Beautiful look. I love blue shades too and your top is too lovely. Glad you're not feeling blue :D

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your outfit here sissy! <3 The bag is love <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful baroque skirt and your outfit is perfect.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. ohh the skirt... amazing!

    follow?
    http://yourfashionboulevard.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete