sticky menu bar

KID AT HEART

Kid at heart, period. Scroll, scroll, scroll down. LOL! Am I just so lazy to compose here? But hey, the title post, the outfit, and the poses conforms with each other, ain't it?

Really didn't know what came into my mind to dress up like this haha! Putting random pieces altogether. Exploring. 
Excuse this pa-cute close up shot. And well, I really miss this two pigtail braid. Feeling much more of a kid 'cause of this hairdo.

They always say I have long legs also long arms. But,I'm not a tall one. Wish I am though! Though I'm thankful for that, seems that I'm not that short-looking at all, in photographs. :O 

Oooookay, short blog post for now guys. Time to sleep after I publish this. :) 

Top from St. Francis Square
DIY shorts
Jellybean heels
Kenneth Cole bag
Genevieve Gozum slim rope belt



Liked it?

FOLLOW ON




Ahhh! I'm getting LSS (slight. still can't get over with Sistar's Give It To Me though :) with this song 'cause of a friend. :D 

28 comments:

  1. Love your color block heels and bag the most! Super cute look.
    Thanks for visiting me dear. Do follow too if you like! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG
    Important Update reg. Fashion Panache Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute! I love those shoes x
    Charlotte
    www.winstonandwillow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your heels <3

    Visit and follow my blog :)
    oniichan-niichan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful blouse and jewelry!
    http://tuttiigiornidelconsiglidiunadonna.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute look!!!

    http://lestyledelapetiteblonde.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg i love that heels. fabs!

    http://hellodida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute! love your bag and hair plaits! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking like a kid makes you feel younger, too yes? Haha! I do that with some clothes as long as I can still get away with it. :)

    Thanks for dropping by the blog, Queenly!

    Abi
    http://thebelatedbloomer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. 2nd photo is the best hahaha stolen?? :P cute! =))))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darling thanks for your visit and kind comment on my blog! Thanks for following on Bloglovin'. I follow you back on Bloglovin and GFC too!! ;-)
    BTW love your shoes and you shirt!!
    xoxo
    Patricia

    htpp://misstoptenimage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute!!! Love this look dear=D

    Love,
    keryicanboleh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so cute (: xx , love your outfit! Do you mind if we follow each other ? Do let me know on my blog (:

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete