sticky menu bar

IT'S A BOY. HAIL TO THE FUTURE KING!

He's finally here! Just a day after the little guy's arrival, proud parents William and Kate happily debut their yet-to-be-named son to millions. After nine months of buildup, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge emerged from St. Mary's Hospital in London on Wednesday to give the world a glimpse of their newborn heir to the throne.
(source:Yahoo!)

I also wished 'twas a Queen. But hey, he's a very lucky baby boy, now Prince of Cambridge and will be the third next on the throne to be a King.
Be ready for a big responsibility on the future dear little one! :)

Different parts of the world are celebrating the arrival of this baby boy on their own ways. I'm joining them too! And this is my way of celebrating hahaha! Obvious, yeah.

I've done five kinds of ensembles and of course they're related (and dedicated? haha) to the Royal family. How? Well, notice the colors and you'll know how. 
I planned to just post two outfits but there are so many chic pieces on Imomoi.com that I had a hard time to choose only few. By the way, I'd found out Imomoi recently and darn they have numerous stylish collection to choose from.
I'll let you now browse the looks and you can shop them here after or just click the items below for easy shopping! :)

CHIC CASUAL LOOK:

LAID-BACK LOOK (my favorite):

CHIC CORPORATE LOOK:

EDGY CASUAL LOOK:

Hahaha! Soooo patriotic, yeah? But, why not? The royal blue coat is so edgy and cool.

EDGY PATRIOTIC LOOK:

Oh Catherine (Why not call her Kate? 'Cause I'm Catherine too and I love my first name, haha!), still stunningly fresh after a day of delivery. Love your hair as always. :)
Congratulations!

7 comments:

  1. oh i got so excited when i got that news that kate went in the hospital for labor as if i was related to her haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate look so beautiful and glowing :-) so excited !! I heard his name was George Alexander :-)

    http://colorfullightning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so excited when I heard it over the radio, Kate looks so gorgeous in the last photo! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so exciting!! As an English person you can imagine how excited I am! Feel so proud to be English :) xx

    www.itslilylocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was exciting when i hear the new!! kate look great!
    maybe we can follow each other,let me now on my blog
    kisses from Mexico
    http://donttrytoignoreme.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pieces
    xx

    www.styleofozoz.com

    ReplyDelete