sticky menu bar

EBONY

Another dare to go dark outfit for today's post and yes I wore the same skirt and shoes, just like what I said before 'remix and rematch' is not a bad thing. This is the second outfit shot we took in metro manila, almost 2 months ago. I was so being late for the interview back then but still I managed to take outfit shots before the sun totally sets LOL! Now, this is what you call priority hahaha, KIDDING! But, yeah? Kinda it is.

Oh wind, I can't focus! =)

All the pieces in this ensemble was already blogged before like in here and here. But, aren't they look different naman? :)
I was always in a tucked-in mode if you noticed and I wanted to change it for now. I hadn't tried peplum and don't have one, so simple solution was a top like this and a belt. Because my top has this ruffles design (sorry no close-up look) at the bottom, it gives a tad bit peplum look when worn with a belt. Voila! The illusion of peplum.

I wasn't late for the interview naman. ;)

And guys, just wanna share my blogging experience outside Tarlac. There were so many passsersby (hello, we're in manila so lots of people, ikr) and few do look at me from head to toe. Others I can say they already know what I'm working out haha. Still, this struggle (struggle?! lol) hadn't defeated my hometown's. Here, as in we encountered group of students passed by and had a glance of us, then they really stepped back, had their stop over to watch us shoot! I can perceive those question marks on their faces too :D


To all Choies fans! July deals are here for you. Click the image above to shop.

Choose your coupon:
$30 off $199+ Code: 30July
$25 off $169+ Code: 25July
$20 off $149+ Code: 20July
$15 off $99+ Code: 15July
$10 off $79+ Code: 10July
$5 off $59+ Code: 5July

All coupons will end on July 31st, 2013.
No minimum purchased amount, free shipping worldwide.


Liked the outfit?

FOLLOW ON


75 comments:

  1. What a beautiful LBD! And those shoes are killer! You look great.
    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, im following you GFC as well :)
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice combo and wind effect bits! =D

    gmscribbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're very pretty!
    I'm in love with your shoes! *o*

    I'm following you here!
    Thanx for commenting on my blog.
    http://lookdasimone.blogspot.com.br
    =*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely LBD and I especially like it with the belt, very stylish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! But, it's not an LBD, it's just a top and a skirt :)

      Delete
  5. you look great :) i like how the wind is blowing your hair on some shots, like there was a fan designated to do that to get a good hair flippin shot haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look very lovely, I like your dress and shoes! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the gold with the black, so classic. And those heels are gorgeous!!! Very pretty outfit : )

    xox,
    anna-lamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice dress! great outfit!
    http://tuttiigiornidelconsiglidiunadonna.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the shoes!!! Amazing!!! :)

    http://byanaleon.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. you can never really go wrong with the LBD. gorgeous heels!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this combo! Sexy smart=D
    Following back on Bloglovin' ya.

    Love,
    keryicanboleh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your heels!
    Visit my blog whenever u had a chance, and would you like to follow each other?

    agustinmonica.blogspot.com
    follow via Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Monica! Will visit your right away :)

      Delete
  13. aren't you a cuttie?
    I think this is one of your best!
    http://catswalldrobe.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  14. great dress! i like your dress <3

    www.brenda-lu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. In love with your sandals :)

    Take a look at the Spring Summer 2013 Collection
    https://www.facebook.com/ftalecreations

    Available already the ONLINE shop :)
    https://app.ecwid.com/jsp/2315161/simple-store

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it *-*
    Kiss ♥

    DearItGirl.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love those shoes girl! Gorg!

    Http://streetlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. smize with style? haha, i love the name of your blog!:)

    oh, and i do happen to really like your sandals. where'd you get?

    xx
    eden
    www.chicinthetropics.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, you like my blog name! :) Thank you Eden! Those heels were from Jellybean.

      Delete
  19. Oooh, I love your outfit and GOD[!] I love those shoes!!
    -Ru
    Glitter & Blush

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh Marta! That's such a word. Thank you! Checking out yours now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those shoes are SO awesome!! I love your outfit, you look gorgeous!

    xxTheresa
    rhymeswithdresses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. lovely outfit, just found your blog. i love it.
    care to follow each other? let me know. thanks

    kisses,
    Joan
    www.streetblush.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joan! :) Checking out your blog now.

      Delete
  23. I love your outfit, it looks like a dress!

    Bayberry Chic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how I want it to look like :) Thanks!

      Delete
  24. The shoes are beautiful!!!!!!
    Kisses darling

    ReplyDelete
  25. thanks so much for dropping by in my blog.
    and thanks for following, would you mind to
    follow each other in gfc and facebook page (like)
    let me know. thanks, i followed u in bloglovin, as well.

    kisses,
    Joan
    www.streetblush.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. i like your little black dress!
    http://bysilviarodriguez.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  27. you are so beautiful http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/07/my-look-small-fashion-gathering-in-seoul.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diana! Saw your blog, love your photos there :)

      Delete
  28. wow this outfit is amazing!:) I'm following you on facebook (petra lorencova) and bloglovin(#139) ;) kisses!

    www.lorietta.cz


    My Facebook page


    My Bloglovin profile

    ReplyDelete
  29. amazing post! you are so stylish :)
    Following you now!

    hope you visit my blog & follow too if you like :)
    BlogLovin' | BreezeyBee Blog | Facebook | Twitter

    dont forget to enter my RiRi Woo Giveaway Here

    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brigitte! Checking them out right now :)

      Delete
  30. looove your LBD! you look so chic and gorgeous in that outfit :)

    http://indymumu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow! Liebster again. Thank you for appreciating my blog Jannine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. absolutely adore this look! classic & timeless! keep 'em comin' girl!

    peace, love, & utter bliss,
    <3 www.r0na.com

    ReplyDelete