sticky menu bar

FLOWERS ON ME

Been a while since I wear this leggings again. Not because I don't love it, it's just that I don't know where to wear them. But now that the weather is becoming a bit cold and raindfall always visit us, thought that I could use this to help warm my legs. And because my bottom part is a warm one, I paired it with simple cool top and layered it with crisp blazer. What do you think? :)
Also, if you notice my hairdo again, 'cause I'm starting to not to want my bangs down. Haha! This is not braid, just a simple 2-strand twist and turn. 

This is what I wore wore on last week's Sunday Mass.


Get the look:
Lace vest from J-Mart (like this)
Red top (like this)
Floral leggings (like this)
Chelsea red sandals
Romwe earrings
PersunMall owl necklace

Romwe is throwing off another leggings sale! Grab unique prints leggings for $17.99 and below. The discounts will last 72 hours only so grab yours now. Stocks are running out so fast. We know that Romwe has good quality of products. They're just so simply irresistible! 




FOLLOW ON


3 comments:

  1. beautiful necklace and shorts!
    http://tuttiigiornidelconsiglidiunadonna.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable! Those leggings are adorable and that necklace is amazing!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi queenly, your leggings and the necklace is really cute! Floral leggings is surely looks refreshing. :)

    xoxo,
    DAINTY CHIC by Loila L.

    ReplyDelete