sticky menu bar

LOOK AT THE BRIGHT SIDE

"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change." , says Dr. Wayne Dyer
I know that you know this quote tells us about life, but let me comply it in an outfit too. The top I'm wearing here is an oldie but goodie from my mom's old closet. She always say to me, "you really like that super old shirt huh?" whenever I wear it. It's undoubtedly olden 'cause it's flimsy already but hey it's just so comfortable for laid-back looks that I'll surely be blogging it again here. Mister sun seems a little sleepy that day and so I opted to go for bright ones, though not so much of 'em. Now, did I substantiate a good one of this nice inspiring quote? ;)

Since it's been used for yearsss, the neckline already loosen so much that I can wear it like this, looking like an off-shoulder top. Folded a bit on the sleeves so that my arms can look a bit longer. And because I'm wearing flats and this shirt is too long for me if I didn't tuck it in and that will make me look so short then. I added this (my turquoise love) necklaces to give an accent on this ensemble. Yes, they are two individual necklaces I rolled together. My inspiration in this trick? It's Laureen Uy

Necklaces from Vente (like this)
Bracelets from J-mart 
Mom's oldie top (like this)
Choies Leather leggings
Loafers from Bok Store (like this)

Messy undone curls are sometimes the best one! :)

Like the look?


FOLLOW ON


41 comments:

  1. really nice shiny shoes <333 i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The yellow color suits you really well! Nice photos:)

    crayonsandbeads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, I'm following yours now. Stay in touch xx

    thedailysugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright colors. They compliment your skin tone and hair color so well! And the turquoise and yellow color combo looks amazing. : )

    xox,
    anna-lamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! These 2 colors are my favorite! :)

      Delete
  5. The pop of yellow is such a nice accent to the whole ensemble, Love! :)

    PS: I couldn't agree with you more with the messy curls! I love them!

    Not Your Ordinary Beauty Queen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bright colors really suit you I think ! thanks so much for your follow, I'm following you back :-) x

    http://colorfullightning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I guess I should wear much of them haha! :)

      Delete
  7. Whoa, love the outfit! You look gorgeous in yellow! *___*

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC/Bloglovin? Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your leggins are really cool
    Kisses
    Aga

    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look very pretty :)
    www.sweetwithenvy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute look! love it!

    Would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  11. ngayon sure na ko na may matino na kong blog:)))) hahahah sis pa follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute top x

    notanotherjess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute outfit, your hair looks lovely! I would like to invite you to join my GIVEAWAY!

    http://infinitehouseofillusions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your leather leggings and the loafers!
    Kisses♥

    http://www.atelier242.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow,amazing outfit..I really like your pretty blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  16. love this outfit! great post.
    from brigitte at // BlogLovin' | BreezeyBee Blog | Facebook | Twitter

    dont forget to enter my RiRi Woo Giveaway Here

    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look so bright and I really like your leggings, it's cool. It was fun meeting you at SM San Lazaro yesterday's event. :)

    xx Diana
    http://stylegrenade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this style, esp the bling bling shoes ^.^

    www.d4zzlingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete