sticky menu bar

COLOR YOUR DAY WITH COCO

This was my outfit when I, together with my friend Grace, attended an event. It was the Jeans Festival last week and that was my first ever blogger event invite (yay! I'll be going out here from Tarlac to attend an event hahaha!) It was a fun experience meeting new blogger friends and finally get to meet one blogger there who I'm following on the blogosphere! It's so nice she easily noticed me and knew that it was me, the blogger behind Smize with Style. Kilig!

With the outfit of course, we have to go wearing denim (as the event goes) so. I'd a hard time thinking what to wear, my three pairs of jeans don't fit me well already (I guess I need to DIY them now haha), I don't wanna wear shorts neither. I was just forced to wear my DIY pants then (the one I wore here). I dyed them orange from darkish gray. :)

You can copy this look and shop the pieces for very affordable prices at Coco-fashion. Believe me, you can get them as low as $9 USD! This pieces from this look ranges from $9 - $14. Such a steal! They have so many collections out there! SHOP HERE NOW.



CLICK HERE to browse more items.
Love the look?

FOLLOW ON


14 comments:

  1. Those shoes are beautiful. I love how you didn't hold back on pairing it with different colors. Just a pleasant surprise and you look so cute.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Busola! Love your newest post too :)

      Delete
  2. Hi dear! Nice too meet you at the event. OMG you were from Tarlac pa pala that day! :O I;m from Cavite and thinking I live too far from the place and here you are from Tarlac! I love what you did with your pants ha. I'm a huge fan off DIYs. Nice blog! :)

    xoxo,
    Gen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Yeah, I am. That's why we came a tad bit late already :D Thank you Gen! :) Hope to meet you again soon :)

      Delete
  3. Hi pretty! I like your blog so much, your style is amazing:)
    Thank you for your comment, I follow you now via GFC and bloglovin!
    Have a nice day,
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those gold shoes! And can I just say, your blog looks remarkable *envy*, do you want to follow each other's blogs?

    XO, Michi
    hautemenot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice in denim. I love how your shoes work so perfectly with them. Really pretty. Hope you enjoyed your first event.

    Louise

    Http://www.stylemecurvy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. what an lovely look!
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice look and great photo's!
    Hope you have a nice time at your first blogger event! I still remember my first, it was so overwhelming haha ;)

    Are you open to following each other??

    xo
    www.SarandaAdriana.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look so cute, love the outfit~ Looking forward to your upcoming posts!♡

    xoxo,
    www.whimsicalityindisguise.com
    (Join my blog International Giveaway ♡! 21 items- lots of Japanese makeup and beauty products like Dollywink, Diamond Beauty, etc! )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pei Ting Hazel! Hope you keep in touch :)

      Delete
  9. I like those glitter oxfords!

    Btw, I have an ongoing giveaway on my blog right now. WIN AWESOME ACCESSORIES FROM MISS LITRATISTA! It is open internationally and giveaway ends on August 31! Hope you'll join!

    Chamee of PIXELS AND TALES

    ReplyDelete